Chocolate Jell Rings Recipe How Bad Is Chocolate Pudding For Someone On A Diet?

How bad is chocolate pudding for someone on a diet? - chocolate jell rings recipe

I try to eat healthier foods, but I still have a great desire for chocolate. So I have chocolate pudding to satisfy this desire. Then the non-fat chocolate pudding, Jell-O brand is bad enough that you can move on to satisfy my chocolate cravings? Is there anything else I could eat what satisfies my craving for chocolate and my concern for food?

5 comments:

kesh kesh said...

try a little chocolate gelatin desserts, 100 calories

lei said...

If you can eat small amounts of fat and calories are minimal. If you have a system, you only need the calories during the day will be at your destination. You can also the Slim Fast or Weight Watchers for a settlement of the candy bar. If we want to reduce us to the diet and exercise for a while, those cravings. Good luck!

personal... said...

I would say avoid it.

He is fat free, but it still has sugar.
In addition, if you open the door, it is hard to close.

Shawty Iz A Ten said...

The sugar / gelatin pudding with low fat at 60 calories per cup. Its very good and satisfy the craving for chocolate.

Shawty Iz A Ten said...

The sugar / gelatin pudding with low fat at 60 calories per cup. Its very good and satisfy the craving for chocolate.

Post a Comment