Logitech Webcam Microphone Logitech Webcam Microphone Works But Why Not With Yahoo?

Logitech webcam microphone works but why not with yahoo? - logitech webcam microphone

My microphone works if I have a video with the webcam software include, but trying to configure my webcam that Yahoo can not detect the microphone. I know it works because I record sounds and make videos with the webcam only me, but when I try, the camera can not be achieved I play video on Yahoo and Yahoo says it can not find a microphone. Why?

1 comments:

๑۩๑ṃïα๑۩... said...

If you have properly configured to use your webcam with Yahoo Messenger?
You can be sure your camera is set up and meets all requirements for the benefit features Yahoo Video and Audio on this link ------>

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment