Dad And Son Gay How Can My Son Tell His Dad That He Is Gay?

How can my son tell his dad that he is gay? - dad and son gay

My father and I divorced children for years ... is a good father and sees his child .. every weekend or more, but llive about 60 miles, so it's not as much as you want. My son is 15 and has lived with me he does not remember himself lives with his father .. I always thought you looked a little different than my other son, and a few months ago, I finally said that he was gay .. meet their friends and their sisters and some of my friends know it too. but he is afraid to tell your father, and I do not know what the result of his father, when at last knows .. I hope this does not alter the usual .. is his only son .. Fear .. I know people have gone, but I .. havent Please help

1 comments:

davidg32 said...

"Dad, I'm floating tinkerbelle. Want to go outside and play ball?"
As a bit reckless here, but it also runs on it. You have your father ... I hope that his father loves him enough to accept what he is.
Good luck ...

Post a Comment