Fungal Infection Lip I Have A Skin Infection That I Need Help With.?

I have a skin infection that I need help with.? - fungal infection lip

A year ago, diagnosed as impetigo bladder was leaking at the top of my lip on the left. I went to the doctor who prescribed me Fucidin cream, which had no effect. Then they gave me Daktarin cream seemed to do something, but do not get that free it completely. The dismissal ended a month, and since I had a red mark that looks very bad, all two weeks, but it was bearable and he could not hide. Lately, he was very sick, but a red mud was still alive, and itchy and hurts when I wash with soap. I went to the doctor, which I Daktarin cream and made it clear that a fungal infection, and it is still a month to check up. Me too, she was still there and the other side of the mouth began to itch, and although I saw nothing to stop the only way to the ice age. So, once again back and gave me a cream is that anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. It worked like a charm for about 2 weeks, then today, I can clearly see the redCHy the other side of my mouth. It is very small. The other side is a little red. But the fact is it was for 2 weeks, which was completely invisible, why are you coming back? May disappear. I really need is a summer vacation. I go to the Doc?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know what kind of Dr.that his opinion, but maybe you should go to a dermatologist.There 's is one reason it is you.It again and time again to tackle the root of this problem, you can http : / / www.webmd.com recommend to you and enter into the search and you will find extensive information on this.i Hope this helps out.

Anonymous said...

I recommend that you consult a dermatologist if the disease is active, so that a valid diagnosis can be made. Sounds like a true diagnosis was offered, but, as it is called impetigo, then exit the business as a yeast infection! My instinct is that with the recurrent herpes, is to "impetiginized" so that when the doctor sees the underlying disease that may have involved hiding.

Anonymous said...

I recommend that you consult a dermatologist if the disease is active, so that a valid diagnosis can be made. Sounds like a true diagnosis was offered, but, as it is called impetigo, then exit the business as a yeast infection! My instinct is that with the recurrent herpes, is to "impetiginized" so that when the doctor sees the underlying disease that may have involved hiding.

Post a Comment