How Soon Before Your Period Does Your Cervix Open Recently Has A Miscarriage, Pros And Cons Of Getting Pregnant Right Away.?

Recently has a miscarriage, pros and cons of getting pregnant right away.? - how soon before your period does your cervix open

I was about 8 weeks of pregnancy and spontaneous abortion. I of course, at home, was opened in my neck and handed me the bag. I'm done bleeding now. My doctor examined me and said on Monday, everything is closed again in order, my cervix is and everything that happened. She told me that they say to wait 3 months before you try to conceive again, but you can try when my next period. I have not yet arrived, and my husband and I have had unprotected sex this morning. No condom, no pull method, nothing. Are there any risks in addition to not knowing the right date?

1 comments:

PG after 4.5 yrs! Stick baby!! said...

There's really no reason to expect after an expected loss, when he mentally ready to TTC again there were no complications of the CD. It may even be possible, you are PG in the cycle immediately after a MC (or birth) and may still be floating some hormones and progesterone might be easier to strengthen and support them, PGcy possible. It is easier to increase hormone levels, if it is not recent, it would be possible to try a professional now!

The only drawbacks I think, is not mentally prepared for the TTC, and in these cases, the waiting time can be very good.

Post a Comment