Diana Zubiri Scandal Video Why Were Filipinas Mentioned In The BEP Song "Latin Girls"?

Why were Filipinas mentioned in the BEP song "Latin Girls"? - diana zubiri scandal video

Well, it's a part where APL (part Pinoy, incidentally) said:

Take Mexico, do not spend the time, with a weight
We're like a novel compound AURIDA
I'm looking for basic Latin girls Filipina
Check your history, no history between us
Fate has allowed us to
I know about their culture because it blended with my

My mother is really Siad, because Mexico has more in common with Latin America and Asia.

1) We use the weight.
2) We Catholics.
3) There are approximately 1,000 Spanish words in Tagalog.
4) Some of us have the eyes more than other Asians. Compare Diana Zubiri to Lucy Liu.
5) Some of us have Spanish blood.
6) The stock is almostsame.

1 comments:

CounterS... said...

Yes, I agree with your mother.
Spanish Mexico, was attacked because a long time ago

Post a Comment